Here we go
i feel like i should clarify the guy on the right wrote the article AGAINST misogyny hes not an mra type
[game dev] ah yes withered old antagonist with a grossed collapsed nose
[game dev] still gotta add dem titties tho
I swear, I am going to reblog this the entire time I see it.
this dog is that character you think is evil but actually has a heart of gold
- Easy and very effective
- Requires nothing but your body
- Includes attack
Very useful to know, pass and share please.
I don’t mean to impose a personal favour on you guys, but I really would like to ask that everyone who follows me reblog this.
I don’t think I made it very clear but last month I was sexually assaulted by someone who I thought was my friend (I don’t want to talk about it don’t ask), and it’s… really fucked with my head.
Had I known this a month ago I would have been able to get away.
So, essentially, I’m really pleading with you to reblog this so everyone who follows you doesn’t get stuck in the same position I was with no way out.
I mean again I don’t want the point of this to be my sob story or whatever but if you could reblog this it would seriously mean a lot
and im asking to all of my followers who see this post in your dashboard to please press play to this video, you never know when this is gonna be useful, PLEASE DON’T IGNORE IT.
This is one of the first moves I was taught in Krav Maga, and it is one of the most effective.
It took me about a half hour to get down with practice, but once you get it, it’s an intuitive movement.
Please pass this along, it will save lives.
Please reblog this.
(Source: , via chaoswalks)
Essential Productivity Apps for any student:
- Caffeine- Prevents your screen from going into sleep mode. Great if you’re writing notes on an article and the screen keeps dimming, whilst you hope that if you stare long enough, the phrase “homologous ways to a view of hegemony” will start to make sense.
- Flux- If you find that you can’t sleep for ages after studying late at night, then this app is a total game changer. It basically turns the light on the screen red, because science people say that blue light keeps you awake and red light doesn’t. (*Full Disclosure* I’m not a scientist)
- Focusbar- The annoying voice of your mother nagging you to finish your homework…in app form. You can set the annoying level (I have it set on “wildly annoying”) and a bar will appear in the corner every few seconds to remind you that you’re supposed to be doing something else besides looking at cat photos.
- Microsoft Office- self explanatory, so I’ve linked to an article about life hacks for Microsoft Office instead. Because I’m just that awesome.
- Nag- Does your 5 minute study break keep turning into an hour on Youtube? Then you need Nag in your life. It’s basically an alarm/timer. But an extremely loud and annoying alarm/timer that’s very difficult to ignore. The bells genuinely sound more judgemental the longer you ignore it.
- Self Control- Also known as Cold Turkey for Microsoft users. If you absolutely cannot be trusted with an internet connection, then you need Self Control in your life. You add a list of websites to the “blacklist”and then set how long you want the app to work for, and for that duration of time you wont be able to access those website. Seriously, not even rebooting your computer or uninstalling the app will let you access the blacklist until your time is up. Tough love at its finest.
- Zotero- The new love of my life. Zotero allows you to manage all your citations and sources in one easy place. It’s an absolute life saver- no joke. There’s an in-word add in, so it will write your bibliography and citations for you in any format you want. There’s a chrome/firefox add in and a mobile app, so you don’t even have to type the citation into Zotero. Just press the button it does all the hard work for you. It even updates itself online, so you can still access your bibliography if your computer crashes. I <3 Zotero 5eva.
The Creepy Cull of the Female Protagonist.
I’m starting to really really like this guy’s videos.
i love how men mock women for being overemotional and then lose their shit over a team losing an over-glorified game of fetch
Because all men like watching sports, obviously, right? You just did what you hate men doing, putting generalizations on a whole gender.
i know i did
irritating, isn’t it?